The FUSE Omega Shin Pad uses a lightweight breathable Lycra and “Dry Fit” mesh back section with an internal soft air plush lining to keep the pad well-ventilated. The perforated compression Lycra and multiple Sharkskin neoprene grippers help to keep the pad firmly in place without the need for straps.
To protect your shin from impact we use a Kevlar section to give you ultimate levels of protection without sacrificing maneuverability.
Kevlar front section with breathable perforated compression Lycra
SAS-TEC lightweight inserts with extreme impact absorption properties
• NEW anti-bacterial neoprene
• incredibly light weight and extremely breathable strapless design for uncompromised performance
• super light SAS-TEC Viscoelastic foam insert
• reinforced super tough design for longevity
• compression technology, with printed Kenesio™ bands to combat fatigue and muscle failure
• silicone gripper on the top and bottom and inside to hold the pad in place and prevent slip
• articulated whip pads
Certification: EN 1621-2012 - Level 1
NANOFRONT™ is the world's first ultra-fine polyester nanofiber. With a diameter of merely 700 nanometers, one fibre is 1/7500 of a human hair.
Used on many of our FUSE Protection gloves, the surface density of fabric made with NANOFRONT is about 10 times greater than other fabrics. And since the undulations are at the nano-level, the fiber surface produces a large frictional force for strong gripping power.
Keep up to date with everything here at FUSE! Simply put in your email address to keep up to date with news, giveaways, videos, new products and more!