With many of the team constantly traveling around the globe to contests, we wanted to create an even slimmer, lighter, low-profile knee pad that took up minimum space in your travel bag. By using a new “ultra-lite” SAS-TEC Viscoelastic foam cap, the Omega Pocket Knee Pad is a super comfortable pad that offers our highest standard of impact protection yet folds away to a fraction of the size of a regular knee pad. A product that has been an instant hit with our team and riders who like to travel light. The Omega Pocket Knee Pad is set to be a future FUSE Protection classic.
NEW SAS-TEC front with breathable perforated compression Lycra and “dry-fit” mesh on the rear
"ultra-lite" SAS-TEC lightweight front section with extreme impact absorption properties, EVA side protection
• NEW ultra-lightweight and foldable kneepad
• super comfortable and travel friendly
• anti-bacterial neoprene
• incredibly lightweight and extremely breathable strapless design for uncompromised performance
• “ultra-lite” SAS-TEC Viscoelastic foam cap
• reinforced super tough design for longevity
• compression technology, with printed Kenesio™ bands to combat fatigue and muscle failure
• silicone gripper on the top and bottom and inside to hold the pad in place and prevent slip
Certification: EN 1621-2012 - Level 1
NANOFRONT™ is the world's first ultra-fine polyester nanofiber. With a diameter of merely 700 nanometers, one fibre is 1/7500 of a human hair.
Used on many of our FUSE Protection gloves, the surface density of fabric made with NANOFRONT is about 10 times greater than other fabrics. And since the undulations are at the nano-level, the fiber surface produces a large frictional force for strong gripping power.
Keep up to date with everything here at FUSE! Simply put in your email address to keep up to date with news, giveaways, videos, new products and more!